This Mantra Bracelet is hand made in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal and has the Om Mani Padme Hum mantra in carved letters. This elegant Tibetan cuff bracelet, with an ethnic and vintage look in silver metal is a symbol of infinite compassion. It is suitable for and often worn by both men and women. It is said to be a protection bracelet. It is completely adjustable and adapts to any wrist size. It is a prayer worn and chanted by many around the world.
Ask a Buddhist teacher about the meaning of this Mantra and you will get a very indepth answer. This sacred Tibetan Mantra can be found carved and painted on rocks or on hillsides wherever a Tibetan Buddhist settlement exists. It is written on cotton prayer flags that blow the prayers around the world, and is printed on paper scrolls and placed inside Prayer Wheels that are spun by hand, that line the outside walls of Buddhist monasteries and temples in various shapes and sizes.
Literally translated Om Mani Padme Hum means, "Hail the Jewel in the Lotus" . The Dalai Lama, the head of Tibetan Buddhism, has said this mantra has the power to “transform your impure body, speech and mind into the pure body, speech and mind of a Buddha.” He speaks frequently about invoking respectful Intentions when reciting sacred Mantras such as Om Mani Padme Hum. Everything is about correct intention.....
Repeating this mantra over and over again invokes the loving and unconditional qualities of compassion within oneself.
Whether said out loud or silently to oneself, this is one mantra you may want to practice to help connect with your innately loving and compassionate nature.
Details of this Mantra Bracelet
Handmade in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal by skilled artisans
Bracelet length: 17 Centimetres; Bracelet width: 15 Millimetres
Materials: White Metal
Style: Boho, hippie, spiritual, yogis
Each bracelet is handmade with love in Nepal. Hammered and intricately cut with a wire saw. The Mantra wording along the front is written in Tibetan Script: Om Mani Padme Hum.
It is designed to fit most adult wrist sizes. This style is 17cm in length and 15mm in width. Each cuff you purchase helps bring livelihood to the people in Nepal, which is one of the poorest countries in the world.
All detailing is done entirely by hand, it takes many hours to make these beautiful bracelets and a lot of love and skill has gone into making them. Handmade from start to finish. Wearing this powerful Mantra will help to remind you to recite it often as you move through your daily life.
The meaning of each word of OM MANI PADME HUM
This mantra is believed to carry all of the teachings of the Buddha within it. Reciting this mantra helps to purify out body, speech, and mind.
- Om (ohm)- Om is the sound or “vibration” of the universe. This sound is the most important of all; but in the context of chanting and mantras, it is meant to destroy attachments to ego and establish generosity.
- Ma (mah)- Removes the attachment to jealousy and establishes ethics.
- Ni (nee)- Removes the attachment to desire and establishes patience.
- Pad (pahd)- Removes the attachment to prejudice and establishes perseverance.
- Me (meh)- Removes the attachment to possessiveness and establishes concentration.
- Hum (hum)- Removes the attachment to hatred and establishes wisdom.
Thus, Om Mani Padme Hum is literally reminding us that in order to live with purity, love and compassion ( in order to attain enlightenment), we should strive to be pure in our body, mind, and speech. If we follow the path of wisdom with love and compassion in our hearts and Spirit, Buddhahood will result.
In other words, the benefits of wearing and reciting the Om Mani Padme Hum mantra is that it reminds us to follow a wise path with love and compassion.
Mantra Bracelet Silver color
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.